Tuesday, November 26, 2013

these apple ring pancakes will definitely hit the spot. They are as simple as they sound – simply dip an apple ring in pancake batter, throw it in a pan, and let it cook! You will end up with fresh and fruity pancakes that you can munch on all morning long.

No Croutons Required - Vegan Soups and Salads
No Croutons Required - Vegan Soups and Salads
Click here to download
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake-took me 10 minutes to find it because I didn't pin it when I first saw it.
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake-took me 10 minutes to find it because I didn't pin it when I first saw it.
Click here to download
these apple ring pancakes will definitely hit the spot. They are as simple as they sound – simply dip an apple ring in pancake batter, throw it in a pan, and let it cook! You will end up with fresh and fruity pancakes that you can munch on all morning long.
these apple ring pancakes will definitely hit the spot. They are as simple as they sound – simply dip an apple ring in pancake batter, throw it in a pan, and let it cook! You will end up with fresh and fruity pancakes that you can munch on all morning long.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment