Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I saw it and I just had to pin it. I think it is a combination of cookie frosting/whipped cream and chocolate chips. I know what I'm having for desert!!

Individual Chocolate Soufflé Cakes by cookinglight
Individual Chocolate Soufflé Cakes by cookinglight
Click here to download
Baked egg in a ham cup with Parmesan cheese and green onions. And only 100 calories!!! Have to try this!
Baked egg in a ham cup with Parmesan cheese and green onions. And only 100 calories!!!  Have to try this!
Click here to download
I saw it and I just had to pin it. I think it is a combination of cookie frosting/whipped cream and chocolate chips. I know what I'm having for desert!!
I saw it and I just had to pin it. I think it is a combination of cookie frosting/whipped cream and chocolate chips. I know what I'm having for desert!!
Click here to download
Blueberry & Rosted Pistachio Crostini
Blueberry & Rosted Pistachio Crostini
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment